Wednesday, August 5, 2009

2 weeks to go before the holy month come knocking at our door....

Lately banyak entry takde makna, sedih sedih je.....so I vow to avoid it at all cost from now on. Of course, the heartbreak manual series will continue one day but I vow to have it written when I am more "me" than what I am now.

So that I don't make a fool out of myself.

Sigh.

Pejam celik pejam celik its almost Ramadhan again, though it'll be a tad sad this year I won't let it get in my way. No sirreee......I am going to catch up with the things that I miss since the past 3 year.....berbuka with friends, going to pasar ramadhan to get things (yeah, coz my ex hates crowded places and I always end up alone....so back then it was just grab and go, now I can linger for hours and have no pain against it), spend more time with my family.....

*I should think more of myself....sigh*

And of course, devote myself to the AlMighty. Yeah, I lost track of my faith for quite some time now (oh, baru nak admit....sangat keji) and its a month of reflection, so since I am still loved and cared for (by a lot of people) then I should give thanks to the blessings I have now.

*in which is a lot....coming out of nothing*

Of course, I will try not to end up like this....

Being on a positive lose weight track now, I will try my best not to ballon my stomach again. And hopefully get healthier.

Besides, fasting is meant to cleanse the bowel system. Overeating will so ruin it.

Not to say I can't enjoy good food. Just not to overdo them.

*hohoho, get ready with piccas of food!!!!!!*

6 comments:

shasha said...

pasar ramadhan....babe..ajar aku camna nak gi pasar ramadhan kat area kita nih..aku failed laaa...hehe

Zuraida said...

oh kita pergi sama-sama nak???

hahahahaah!!!

swit@kon said...

mari meng'kurus'

Zuraida said...

oh cik swit@kon...

mari mari!!!nak buat macam zie tak? siap ada pool bet...hahahah..sape paling kurus dapat duit dalam tabung!!!

*grin*

swit@kon said...

confirm kurus aaa. boleh bet. ntah2 hari2 buka pose kat opis. huhu keja melambak!

shasha said...

nak nak....semestinya nak pegi dgn kamu!