Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Busy, in and out


Ntah la, despite whatever I have been feeling slightly unstable inside. Emotion wise, I am scared and confused. Not a good mixture. Add a bit of stress from work and voila, I feel like bleeding from the inside out.

I suppose the demons inside me is none other than myself. That everything that has been bugging me is rooted inside me, buried deep down in my closet-full of skeletons.

I wish it was easier, but then maybe God made it hard on purpose. And who am I to go against God's will but just steer through the storm and learn by it as planned by the Almighty?

I am trying to be patient. I am trying to be strong.

Breath. And don't be scared.

1 comment:

shasha said...

be strong babe...aku tahu kamu seorang yg tabah...nanti kita pegi pasar ramadhan dan cuci mata habis2an ek...