Friday, August 7, 2009

The craziest notion

Last night when my mood slumped over the darn missed call my mind starts to wander and thought about things that get me through difficult times, and one of them are my blog friends (and silent fans) who had all this while cheered me and supported me.....

...its just a darn waste of time reminiscing.

But then a thought passed by my head....

What if you guys give my ex a slap in the face if you meet him in public?

*just because you're with me??? wink wink - and what he did was so wrong*

Like literally went up to him, ask him "Are you Arif Nabil?" and as he nods, slapped him in the face and went off your way.

And leave him terkejut beruk in public sebab someone totally unknown to him just slap him in the face.

I replayed the thoughts a thousand times.....it made me giggle all the time.

Heheheheheeh.

After xxx time he would have been prepared and started asking "why the hell would this strangers come up to me and slapped me?" and one of you would answer....

"Because what you did is indespicable!"

Hahahahahahaah!

Just a thought. Not that I'd asked you too...but then it would surely be funny if one of you have the guts to do it.

*evil grin*

7 comments:

shasha said...

aku sokong aku sokong...kan best aku dapat tgk in real..huhuhuhu...sabor je la..bab2 mcm ni laju je nyokong!

Tina Banana said...

I wouldnt mind.. tapi jangan dia kejar i sudah lah, hahaha...

Zuraida said...

hohoho....

kalau betul2 terjadi boleh tak korang rakam and later mms to me???

hahahaha...

love u mucho!!!

puterikurekure said...

boleh je.
macam citer sex and the city tu, masa br.big wat pangai tak jadik kawen..

aku sumpah dia,
"i curse you from the day you were born"

hahahaha!

Zuraida said...

intan,

hahahahha....

you go girl! kiss kiss.

f.i.e.z.a said...

dlu i penah jugak dsakiti.he just went off senyap2, no msges, no calls, no whatever..so then i assumed dia mmg tanak ng i dah.
mmg sakit hati gila sampai i tell my frens "kalo ko jmpa mana2 mamat ni, ko tlg la sepak or terajang ke takpun ko calar je keta dia boleh?"

hahhaa as if ada org berani ye tak?

well, u got a very bright future in front of u n we[the fans] wil always pray for ur happiness =)

ERMAYUM said...

Hi there
I am one of your silent fans..:)
Man is NOTHING you know- Dont let them GETS you- berlambak lagi yg lain- You ll fine the best one - one day. Cheers- try be happy K.