Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Day I found My Sister a Kitty Kat.

I didn't get my sister anything for her convocation....I feel bad.*Bad sister*. When you suppose to bring teddy bears and flowers I only bring.....myself.

hahahahaah.

But then, I found her something she really like.....


*she seem excited already*

When I met Zarina on Friday she mentioned she's giving away baby kittens for adoption.....but then being lazy me I am definitely unfit to raise a cat (imagine....bela ikan laga pun mati.....ini kan pula kucing....wth???) so I was buzzing about it in the car and she goes....

"I'd love to have a cat!"

Ding!

So straight after the convocation we had dinner and drop by to Zarina's house at Kota Damansara and boy, are we in for a surprise.

There's 4 of them and they are freaking cute!

*the fact that they are all trained is a bonus plus plus*

We spent about an hour at Zarina's place and Ani made up her mind on Romeo.....so in a couple of days she'llbe picking him up....once she get the place all set up.

Okay la, though I do find Romeo I don't exactly pay for anything. Maybe I can chip in to get some kitty stuff.

*smile*

3 comments:

shasha said...

waahhh~!! sudah join dgn aku menjadi mak kucing...nanti nak dtg tgk bole kah?

Zuraida said...

shasha...
bukan aku la bela kucing...ani la bela kucing. aku tak terbela kucing tu nanti...aku sendiri tak terjaga apatah lagi si kucing itu...

Zuraida said...

shasha...
bukan aku la bela kucing...ani la bela kucing. aku tak terbela kucing tu nanti...aku sendiri tak terjaga apatah lagi si kucing itu...