Sunday, August 16, 2009

I Don't Want To Rest In Pieces Like Final Destination....

Who wants to die a painful and gory death???

Like....

*in a wicked car crash???*

or....


*all bruised up with glass?*

or.....


*a tragic roller coaster accident? remember Final Destination 1?*

and the worse....

*freak accident in the cinema? My favourite place is my resting place?*

NO!!!!!

I am so horrified I am slumped and trying to run away from all of it.....

So I could understand why these guys who came to know that's they are about to die a horrible death tries their very best to run away from it!!!!

If its as good as the earlier 3 versions that came before them....then it'll be a great movie to watch.

The plot is similar to the last one...a group of teenage boys and girls running away from fate of disastrous death. They thought they saved themselves when they manage to cheat death....but death ain't letting them slip easy......it chases them till they get the death they deserves....

.....to be in pieces.

We all want to die in our deathbed with our loved ones contented with life and all aite???

Not for these kids...heheheh...and it'll be fun to watch.

*wink wink*

I am siding with death, and I am making sure I have a popcorn and pepsi with me while watching.

*grin*

4 comments:

seon said...

nice rest in pieces entry

Zuraida said...

Thanks seon!!!let me check yours!

peej said...

roller coaster itu ialah final destination 3 nok..
fd 1 ialah airplane..fd 2 highway crash.. :D
mak peminat setia uolss

Zuraida said...

macam mana aku boleh lupa ni????? akak dah tua la. sigh. anyways, ko mesti nak tgk yang next movie ni, kan?