Sunday, August 9, 2009

I still haven't given up on happy endings.... *this is a sticky mode entry*

I may be broken hearted....

I may be sad and blue....

But I believe my one true love is somewhere out there and one day he will make my dreams come true.

Because no point letting go off your dreams for just one guy kan?

The thing is, if I am ever getting married, I will be in Mid Valley this weekend (from 7 August to 9 August to be exact) for the annual wedding expo....but then my friend Nazira (who is also a wedding planner) will be there this weekend to promote her services,and she wanted me to be there, so getting married or not....I will still be there...



Expect press coverage (hahahah? aku press?) from yours truly over the event coz I'll be at her booth on the 8th! Yeah, sape sape nak jumpa saya boleh la jumpa saya di sana sebab saya akan jadi orang kuat dia! Hahahaahah!

If you are getting hitched, going to the expo will open up loads of potentials because you can go and compare prices for your dream wedding. On top of that, they threw in freebies and discounts with the wedding packages promoted. A lot of my already married friends gives a huge thumbs up over the event....because once a year you get to haggle your way to your dream wedding like mad as if beli ikan kat pasar malam....

Literally speaking la...

Hahahahaha....

Anyways, one of Nazira's idea which I would love to have at my own wedding....

*black and yellow affair...dark yet sunny...bestkan?*

I would shout for everyone to be there and join me! Sebab on top of nazira....i bet there are other people you wanna check out kan?

No comments: