Friday, August 28, 2009

It's Friday and there's a lot of reason to be cheerful coz its gonna be a long weekend....

Yeah...till I step in to office and had to face a bundle of work...think about next week's work and hell yeah, I'm singging something off tune like this..



*mula terasa saiko - apakah???*

Semalam sakit perut angin cirit birit semua cukup, so all I did was rest a home. Sangat buhsan.If my mind would have function normally despite all odds I would have gone to work anyway, but then tak boleh bangun seh....tensi tensi.

But then the excess sleep from yesterday is doing me quite good today.

*wink wink*

The first week of fasting is finally closing and three weeks to go0 before raya....weehooo!!!! Teruknya insan, raya yang dipikirkan? Anyway I'm excited, I'll be off for the whole raya week and its a super long raya holiday for me because usually, it was only about 2 to 3 days max. Now i get to go off for 9 days, talk about being in a festive mood.

Tak sabarnya aku menghitung hari. Before that kita celebrate Merdeka dulu okey!

*smile*

4 comments:

shasha said...

hehehe..another 3 weeks ek...lets buka puasa sama2 again...but kat rumah kamu laa...ok ke?huhuhu...air teh kamu sedap laaa....

Zuraida said...

teh sedap? aku rasa macam kurang gula je...

mylife said...

weyh, lama gila raya ko sampai 9 hari? best best...

me going to kelantan for my cousin's wedding on the 3rd day raya... hahahahhaha...

Zuraida said...

hahahaha,
tau takpe.....aku beraya sakan mengalahkan budak sekolah rendah tahun ni!!!

weehoo....