Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Join The Pact Supercar with Mika Hakkinen...but such a bummer I can't be a part of it! Damn!

Remember the 100 things I wanna do before I hit 30 list that I vow to make a few weeks back? Okay, its still in progress, rest assure by the end of the month you will see a very long list at the sidebar which includes skydiving, bungee jumping and (maybe) the reverse bungee (oh tolong mak, masih berpikir 100 kali on this, can't seem to get my hand to scribble it down a piece of paper because its freaking scary it gives giant butterflies in my stomach!).

So lo and behold as I read my daily scoop of theNuffnang happenings I found out about the Joint the Pact (JPT) Supercar demo with Mika Hakkinen on the driver seat and oh boy how I'd love it if I can put that in to my list!

In case you guys are absolutely clueless of what I am talking about....here's a sneak peak of what I am raving for....

*JTP Supercar - faster than speeding bullet - breaking gravity at the very instant*

This definitely break all record under the need for speed. The JPT Super Car has the power to weight ratio twice of the Bugatti Veyron which makes the impossible a reality, with over 1000bhp (horse power) per tone under the hood. It is as close as you’ll get to an F1 car for the road. With 3.5 litre V8 engine, this JTP Supercar is the fastest accelerating road car on the planet, capable of accelerating from 0 to 100mph (160km/hour) within 5 seconds. Its top speed reaches over 200mph (321km/hour)! Forget roller-coaster rides, bungee jumps, and sky-diving – your heart is going to race so fast, you won’t feel anything but adrenalin.

Commentary courtesy of Nuffnang.


What will give me the adrenaline rush is having the oh-so-famous Mika on the driver seat with me......

*hensem kan bakal bf aku ni - chics, kalau aku handcuff dia boleh???*

Sigh.

Adik adik sekalian sila jangan pengsan...especially the F1 buffs ya. Even if he's seated next to me (and me alone), all of you can have a piece of him when he is officiating the launch of the Join the Pact campaign on 12th September 2009 at Sunway Pyramid plus doing a live demo run of the JPT Super Car.

He's the ambassador for Johnie Walker and is here to promote responsible driving. Dengar tu adik-adik......drinking is hazardous for health. So don't drink and drive. Mika don't do that behind the steering wheel in an F1 race, so korang jangan gatal buat macam tu!

*Okay, for the muslims memang tak boleh minum okay. So that is totally out of the question.

But drinking (or not drinking), for sure we Mika buff's will still wanna see him so wth, lets crowd Sunway Pyramid on September 13th and meet the man in person!!!!

Korang mesti ingat aku gila gaban buat entry ni sebab gila babas nak naik Supercar tu kan? The thing is.....I can't anyway.....sebab the T& C says....

*Click to enlarge image*

No 2. open to non muslim only
No 3 . Must sign the pact - which only can be done if you drink and non-muslim

If terms not satisfied...disqualified.

Sob sob....tapi I nak naik SuperCar!!!!! Nak jumpa Mika!!!!

Sigh.

Tinggal angan-angan sajo.

1 comment:

shasha said...

oh yaa..aku pun gila dgn super car nih..dulu masa kat jepun selalu ikut org pegi drift...