Monday, August 10, 2009

Pameran Pengantin 2009 @ MVEC

I only realised that my camera's battery was freaking low when I arrived at Mid Valley...damn it....macam mana nak tangkap piccas kalau kamera takde kan? Takkan la nak bertegar sangat sampai beli battery camera baru kan???

Sheesh...

nasib baik sempat bertahan to take a couple of pics....I hate to dissapoint friends...

*all dolled up - bangun pagi-pagi pakai make-up ok just to be here.....*

Mid valley is on sale till 31st August, so the crowd is buzzing wildly and everyone is having a jolly good time digging into bargains....


*Oh that's my favourite bargain monster*

Here we are.....

Bukan untuk pameran kebudayaan orang asli okay.....zoom sikit.....

*yeap, that's the one*

There's hundreds of vendors in the event, not limited to bridal houses but also includes photographers, designers, make-up artist....and the list goes on.

Masuk-masuk je before the entrance you can see this runway......

*okay, siap ada fashion show okeh!*

As I step in to the exhibition hall I am wow'ed by extravagant dais such as these...



Oh the purple/pink ensamble tu took my breath away....and obviously la sebab ia adalah kepunyaan.....

*yes....same wedding planner one of my friend's wedding a while back.Still haunted by it*

Anyways, after rounding up the place a bit I ended up at booth 107 and 108....ADL Weddings. Kan aku dah kata aku akan ke sana membantu????

Meet Nazira, owner of ADL Wedding. Pernah dengar Princesshenna and cuppies from Princessbakers? Itu pun both dia punya. Usahawan berjaya ni.

She had expanded her horizon's to wedding planning since a couple of years back and now is going full time with it. Knowing her all this time her success story comes with sheer hard work, and this woman is steel okay!

She displayed two mini pelamins and some o her wedding gown collections. Dulu ada sepasang dua je...sekarang berpasang-pasang dah sampaikan tak lama lagi pun nak bertambah lagi koleksi.

Phewh.

The crowd was crayzeee okay. Ramai gila orang drop by. Yours truly jadi promoter that day okay. Takde la aku dok sana saje-saje. I grabbed the flyers and start promoting the packages....sampai kan dah ada standard wording dah....

"Hi, why don't you check us out? looking for wedding packages? Sekarang ni we all ada all in package siap food for 1000 pax, pelamin and deco as well as PA system for RM15k only....but if you want something specific macam make-up ke, pelamin ke, deco saje ke, we also have promo prices for this 3 day only!"

*flashing my darlie smile*

Hahahahahaaah! okay, that's is so not easy to do. Mulut aku ni kan ada gunung emas kan kalau jumpa strangers? After 100 or so couples mulut I tak berhenti-henti pulak bercakap.

Hahahahaah!

That's our presentation slide coordinator cum photographer for the day setting up the display for the slideshow.

*Nazira attending to customer*

Its damn fun! I was there till 4pm! That's 4 solid hours coz I was there at noon. I am so convinced of my own promotion kalau aku la going to get married I'll sign up myself.

*Plus sebenarnya teruja tengok gambar2 projek terbaru dia. Cantek okeh....especially yang pelamin exclusive banyak bunga lilies tu.....drooling!*

Anyways, the promo might be over but again if any of you is interested in considering her services you can give Nazira a call ok. Just click here for details.

4 comments:

shasha said...

hehehe...aku bole imagine mulut kamu yg tak henti2 bercakap tu babe...

n i e z a said...

too bad i couldnt come to the expo coz everything looked so damn pretty!

Zuraida said...

shasha,

i hope that's a compliment.

nieza,

takpe takpe. u keep on posted okey. sebab if im not mistaken there's a wedding fair expo on the pipeline and obviously i'll be there too!!!hopefully, hehehe, if nazira still wants me.]

*smile*

shasha said...

babe...mesti laa...sebab aku suka je layan org yg byk cerita nih...sbb aku tak byk cakap maa...