Monday, August 17, 2009

Piccas from Ollie!!!!...and of Boys Like Girls.....

Ollie dearie...thanks ya...me love you mucho!!! Hahahahah!

Lama tunggu gambar-gambar nih!

Anyways, I ingat dia nak hantar gambar Boys Like Girls (sajo)...the one that I missed, but then she sent a couple more that will answer the question....

Apa rupanya dress yang aku pakai malam itu???

*grin*

Here is the upper view of the dress....


Which is pretty straight forward la.....dah nampak depan kan????

*oh, Ollie's the one that's next to me! Raise your hand up to the air girl and say yo!!!!*

The whole thing looks like this....

*u manage to spot me???*

*grin*

Anyways, despite not being able to meet Boys Like Girls within less than 3 feet, here's a consolation prize....



*oh kiut kan?*

Takpe la...maybe next time.

No comments: