Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Premiere Screening of Murderer - Starring Mr Aaron Kwok!

I practically dragged my sister to Cathay Cineplex so I won't be watching this on my own...

*Ani - with her best Murderer pose*

If its up to her she'll be curled up in bed sebab dia tak sihat...tapi biasalah...I am a very determined sister. *grin*. Takkan nak tengok wayang sorang-sorang? Tak best la kan?

We got to the cinema just in time to grab our tix and cuci mata on these...

*comel okeh...tapi takkan la nak tangkap gambar face to face?*

While waiting for the movie to start we head down to ground floor for a ciggie break and found out that there's a huge pewter mug in the centre court and there's a contest to snap pics with it!

So apa lagi?

We end up with these.....



Ani keep on telling me to climb on the mug and take piccas from on top....

WTH?

I sure wont do that...nanti jatuh susah! Sape la nak hantar aku pi hospital....dah la single mingle ni...

Ke situ pulak dah...

But then this guy sure have guts....

*and we sure had fun watching!*

In fact, we had tonnes of fun I sent a couple of piccas via MMS and submitted an entry. Kalau menang will win an Olympus Pen. Best kan?

We grabbed drinks and manage to get to our seats on time.....

The movie is pretty predictable....after watching the Orphan I even blurted..."ntah ntah dia ada masalah bantut jugak!" hahahaha and found out that erk....more or less the same story line...only a little bit draggy and bloody.

I love the bloody scenes. Its just that I think the acting is a bit exaggerated.

I love Aaron Kwok anyways.*though he's not as cute as he use to be*

I enjoyed my night out anyways....and this morning I woke up to my sister screaming at me to get out of bed for sahur...

Erk!!!!!

7 comments:

shasha said...

hoh..besar gila mug itu!

cwee said...

oops...sorry le..I din realize...why don u call me???

~LIZA~ said...

a'ah babe.. ko patut panjat mug tu :D

Zuraida said...

shasha,
yeah sangat besar ok. ramai gila orang ketuk mug tu ingatkan tak solid!

cwee,
hehehe. not that i dont wanna say hi but my sis dragged me out asap for ciggie break. will do say hi next time, u going for final destination?

liza,
kalau jatuh camno????

mylife said...

zue, tak cukup lah pose ko tuh... if its u, it must be something extraordinary and more sexier... hahahhaha

Zuraida said...

cik fiza mylife,

nak seksi? orang tgh posa ni ko nak pose seksi???

mana buleh!

*hahahah...gila dramatis*

Spin Me Silly! said...

So excited to see that you've taken photos with the Giant Tankard! It'll only be at The Curve till Monday, so if you can help spread the word, it'll be great!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=royal+selangor&init=quick#/event.php?eid=114238411290

Check to see if your photo has been uploaded on to FB! ;)