Monday, August 24, 2009

Puasa at Office

So far alhamdullillah, fasting had been a breeze. But I think I had slept too much, to a point that I am starting to have nightmares and think of nonsense....

*hate the fact that I can't even seek solace on slumber. sigh*

3rd day of fasting and back to office, everything seems pretty normal as usual. Still struggling with a huge spreadsheet crunching numbers and how I wish the spreadsheet can somehow magic itself and come out with the results I wanted.

Sigh.

*I think all this number crunching will someday drive me to the wall. The fact that I am doing it on my own does not help. Sigh. Cepat la coti.*

So far the agenda for the week is kinda full. On top of the normal Ramadhan obligations, I'll be in que for a movie tomorrow night, supper with Liza on Friday night and barbeque at Geng Ying's on Saturday. And since it'll be a long weekend, most probably I'll take the chance to zoom back to Tampin anyway and visit mommy on Sunda till maybe early Tuesday morning.

Great. Sounds like the whole week will be exciting.

*Komala's will be even better. She's due for Hong Kong on Thursday! sob sob...aku ditinggalkan kat sini!!!*

Hahahaah...drama queen.

3 comments:

f.i.e.z.a said...

selamat berpuasa kak zue! =)

Zuraida said...

Selamat berpuasa juga fieza!!!! Hope you have a good day!

shasha said...

woh~!! sgt bz ek...