Friday, August 21, 2009

Samples Hunting....

I buzzed a friend early morning today to accompany me to go sample hunting. Oh yeah, I am crazy of the Estee Lauder's new anti ageing cream that I am going to all Estee's counter here in teh Gardens and Mid valley (there's a total of 4 counter's okay!) to grab as many samples as I can get my hands on.

Okay,just kidding. I just need two packs to last till Tuesday when I myself will go grab a bottle of my own youth elixir.

Why Tuesday?

Sebab on tuesday they will start they're promo sales, which means a lot of freebies. If you are an Estee Lauder buff then don't miss it...go to the counter on Tuesday to get more value to every ringgit spent.

*oh bunyi macam sales pitch*

As I sip my morning coffee and went through my daily emails, I found out that Anna Sui is giving out samples for their new Fall/Winter Rich Base Make-up and Foundation.....

*Which features the ever beautiful Agyness Den - sangat flawless kan? Suka buat aku confuse la all these ads*

Click punya click I print myself and three other friends vouchers to collect the samples at Isetan @ Garden's Anna Sui counter and hasilnya, I came back with these....

*Mission accomplished! I got two packs of EL's serum and two packs of AS's powder foundation and foundation set with primer*

*the packaging is quite facy kan? macam ada avant garde feel*

Tak sabar nak dig my hands on the samples. For a fact I already knew the EL's serum is working wonders, sebab tadi akak katofis dah kata she saw improvement on my face and was asking what I was using...

Aku dengan happynya tayang sample! Hahahaahah!

*grin*

3 comments:

Mango said...

The sample of anna sui is nice, how can i get it too?

Zuraida said...

heyya mago...u can try this link http://sites.tonguechic.com/annasui/ and print out the coupon!

shasha said...

waahhhh~!! byknya sample...