Monday, August 17, 2009

The Weekend I Went Back to Uni for Convocation

Last weekend was a tiring one, having to go back to ani's Uni for her convocation.....teringat balik zaman dulu-dulu when I myself was back at school studying for my qualifications...

*aku umpama burung hantu*

Though I could go in to the main hall and see my sister bag her certs, I choose to remain outside and wait. Knowing me, 3 hours in the hall without toilet breaks will be hell.

Sigh.

But I had fun...and took loads of piccas. And since I have ani's lappy with me now I can update later tonight at home....tak payah la nak sorok-sorok (ye ke sorok?) nak berblogging kat ofis.

*yeah, dah la screen monitor ni 17 inches kan....gilo!*

Last weekend I went to Ken's pilates class as well as Raymond's KarmaYoga (again?) on Sunday with mom and Ani. Sangat refreshing....I am so in a good mood to start my week.

Tapi penat la. Mostly sebab berpanasan masa konvo tu.

Sigh.

Hold your horses peeps. Today's a busy day. Catch up with you later!

2 comments:

shasha said...

alaaa...aku takde kenangan konvo sebab tempat belajar takdenya nak kasi ijazah atas pentas nih...sedih weyy...

Zuraida said...

hehehhe..apa lagi...pi la sambung beljar balik...sila cipta kenangan baru!