Friday, August 28, 2009

When Work Co-Mingles with My Other Extra-Curricular Activities

*illustrasi of what happened to me today*
Not that I am updating my resume. Just meant to say that what I do menyimpang dari niat asal bila I start bukak my Internet Explorer.

Damn.

Tak boleh la macam ni kan? But the temptation tu sangat menggila la. Bila bosan je click sana. Bosan sikit lagi click sini.

Lagi la bila stress tengok spreadsheet yang bersambung-sambung tanpa henti....numbers that never seem to end.

*sampai lebih sepuluh digit y'all - mano tak poning?*
I stop wishing it'll end. The fact is the war with Excel will never end. I seem to sign up to be an army for numbers and my main job is to close as much as possible by day end.
Sigh.
I am lucky that my bosses and my collegues are nice to me. Now I have to start working hard.

3 comments:

shasha said...

alangkah bagusnya kalo number itu mewakili digit dalam account bank ku...aaahhh~~!! stress langsung bila pikir pasal duit

Zuraida said...

teruskan bermimpi. kalau aku punya bank akaun sampai 10 digit aku pun rela berkongsi!

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing