Monday, September 7, 2009

Annual Supper Club 2009 @ Melting Pot Part 1 - The Arrival.

We name it annual supper club - and we have been having it annually since 2007. Sigh. How time flies! And we're all still good friends after all those years, God, I am truly blessed.

The day before Jo sent us an sms, it goes on more or less like this...

Jo : Are we still on tomorrow?
Me : Yup, count me in.
Jo : What time should we meet up?
Me : As usual, midnight la.
GY : Can we do it at 11? I have a meeting earlier and I am already in town.
Me : Ok, 11pm then.

But being Malaysian, I only left home at 11pm, half thinking that I'll get screwed because I'll be late...

*Friday night traffic*

But lo and behold! I was there at 11.15pm....and I was....

*the first one to arrive!*

So muchfor Ah Geng's "I'll be early coz I'm in town" plan. Got a table and a couple of minutes earlier the couple arrived....

*Jo and Fahmi*

They were having steam boat buffet that night (so much for my sushi dream) on top of the normal spread they have. But still, masih yummylicious (don't worries, piccas to come). We started off with appetisers while waithing for Geng Ying to arrive...

*me and Jo*

So much for wanting to meet an hour early.....she ended being the one being one hour late....


Sigh....

No comments: