Friday, September 4, 2009

Its going to be at midnight...but then dah terbayang-bayang depan mata sekarang....

Warning peeps: My first entry this Ramadhan month with piccas of food...

Its been quite a while since I step my two feet on the luscious space of Melting pot Cafe @ Concorde KL...

And damn I am missing it. I personally love the dinner buffet because they have these nice steamed cod fish served for dinner....I can eat that alone all night.

Sigh.

But then the supper buffet is not that bad as well. I usually go straight to the desert table after I have one round of its....

*oh yeah, nasi lemak. On lucky days they have sambal sotong as well. Superb*

The spread is pretty decent for the price they charge (hopefully tahun ni tak naik harga okeh...crossing my fingers) and there's quite an offering available....

*the salad table*

I don't know what will be in store for tonight sebab dah lama tak singgah...I am like a returning diva, hahahaha.....but then it'llbe cool if suddenly they serve sushi...

*nampak sedap?*

Given my recent eating pattern I tak larat nak makan big portions, so if there's sushi takde la rugi mana kan.

Sigh.

We'll see kay. malam ni I bawak kamera, hold on your horses for the piccas next week.

Wink wink!

3 comments:

shasha said...

uwaaa...sushi sushi...nak sushi....!!!

Zuraida said...

mau?
one dy kita buka kat Kura nak? I love their japanese sets...

:)

shasha said...

kura?? definitely mau~!! aku pun suka set dia...!!