Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Jalan Jalan Cari Makan Utk Berbuka Part 1 - Seksyen 17 PJ

Last weekend went to two Bazaar ramadhan with Era, not that we have anything else to do and there's only two weekends left before Raya itself, so heck...why not. We went to the one in Section 17 PJ as well as Section 16 PJ...which is just about 5 minutes drive away from each other.

We went out quite early...like 3pm, so the crowd is still bearable. The air is quite good as well, takde la panas ke apa, so its a good day to go out.


Personally I love Section 17 Bazaar...since I have been frequenting it very very often years back during my audit days. I have an audit client nearby and it comes up that every puasa month I'm stuck there, so no choice but to buy food in the bazaar for iftar and breakfast at office, otherwise either kerja tak siap or stuck mak nenek punya lama dalam jam.

One of the most famous outlet there is the one selling popiah betul betul at the bazaar entrance. Que dia tak hengat punya panjang....

Itu la kedai dia...tapi popiah dia memang sedap!!!!Satu je la....larat ke beratur panjang-panjang? We came at 3pm that day and the que....masya-allah. So go figure.

Apart from that I pun suka gerai yang jual gulai kawah mak cik ni....


Nampak sedap....rasa pun sedap.

Hehehehehe.

Antara makanan lain kegemaran I ialah chicken wings...

Selalunya kalau I pergi bazaar @ TTDI I will always end up with 3 or 4 pieces of honey glazed chicken wings....rasanya sangat yummey.

And to my surprise, gerai ni wujud di sini...

Zoom sikit....



Oh yeah, tak payah pi Jalan Berllamy jauh jauh....this ramadhan you can satisfy your jallan Bellamy Ikan Bakar cravings here at Section 17 Bazaar...

Too bad that day I was not in the mood nak makan ikan bakar, sebab I have had ikan bakar almost every week since the fasting month starts (though I have to admit teringin jugak sebenarnya). Maybe this weekend....

Another interesting sight was.....

Hahahahah!!!!Kambing golek. Rasa ngeri pun ada tengok benda tu berputar-putar. teringat si ihaw-ihaw.

Actually there is a lot more stuff there (obviously) tapi takkan aku nak snap gambar semua kan????

Era bought a handful of food, among them is the ikan bakar...



As for me I end up with......

Nothing!

Teruk seh. Not that nothing is good, tapi that day I macam takde selera. Sigh. Tapi takpe....we're hunting at Section 16 later...and I definitely got something from there for buka puasa that day.

*I was a tad dissapointed...the next bazaar we went to doesn't have much to offer as compared to Section 17...sigh, should have had bought something here in the first place*

To be continued.....

7 comments:

zewt said...

wow... the kambing golek looks... yummy!!

shasha said...

kambeng~!!! mau mau!!..saya mau makan kambeng!!

Nana said...

uuuwaaaaa!!! tengok all your pix of bazar tu .. makes me weep!!! owhs how you should be thankful dapat makan all those delicious delicious food!!! TOTAL ENVIOUSNESS!!!!

Zuraida said...

zewt,
i noticed that the kambing golek is everywhere this year okay, its like there is an invasion of kambing golek at the ramadhan bazaars. hahahaha!

shasha,
hish, bukan ke ko dah makan banyak ke??

Nana dearie,
i am blessed *grin*. its okay, they never fail to have them every year, so when you come back next time they will still be there during ramadhan.

I pon envy you jugak jalan-jalan kat UK. *smile*

Sweettooth said...

that's bazaar ramadhan section 14 kan? my hubbs likes the chicken wings as featured here and as for me , the roti bom nearing the corner of the playground is good.

my office dah dekat sgt tu.

Nana said...

hehe I guess each country has its own little specialty! :D takpe lah .. nanti kita swap. you datang sini and I balik malaysia hehe!

Zuraida said...

Nina sweettooth,
oh yes, silap pulak i tulis section 17 kan? its at section 14 dekat Jaya Supermarket lama tu...

Nana,
I nak pergi sana, tapi utk holiday sajo!!! hahahah!!! cuti cuti london!