Monday, September 28, 2009

Keep on crashing...keep on crashing.....

Just woke up from a brief nap and finished half a bag of chachos as soon as I woke up over an episodeof Dollhouse at 8TV....

*so not good, but I'm hungry (at least my mind think I do, though my stomach is pretty full) and protein shakes ain't exactly the thing I want at the moment*

I hate it when you dream about McDonalds at naptime but then can't really have McD when you wake up because you're actually not that hungry and is pretty bloated...and if I do go and get it I'll end up with a lot of leftovers.

Sigh.

Esok je la makan McD.

Earlier today I grabbed another book at MPH, despite the fact that I have tonnes of books that I can read at home...this one have a very interesting synopsis. Nanti when I am done with InkDeath I'll come here and share about the book ok.

*oh yeah, I'm halfway through InkDeath (the third book in the InkHeart saga...finally!) at the moment and keep on falling asleep. I found out that it makes me snooze pretty fast, in which rartely happens when I am all psyched about a book. Not that it bores me....I love the book, tapi lately cepat gila tertido....sigh*

Esok Tuesday...sigh...bila nak weekend ni?

3 comments:

shasha said...

err...aku skang cepat benar mengantuk,macam la gi office kena bersawah...

Leen said...

LOL, me too cepat sgt tertido bila membaca. Huhu, tp different la from you, sebab I memang x minat membaca. :)

Zuraida said...

shasha,

bersawah????membanting tulang???

leen,
hi!I checked out your blog just now. Cool.