Monday, September 7, 2009

There's a lot of things to be happy about today....

Though its Monday (and yes,the neighbouring state is still snoozing),there's a lot of things to be happy about today coz...

I am in a good mood. *grin*

Workload doesn't seem so bad though its Monday,. *double grin*.

Picca's from the weekend looks awesome. Yeah. Just uploaded to the PC and I am smiling and chirping.*wink wink*.

And.....

Finally, my tan is almost gone! I am now fairer and my skin looks great....


*no make-up and very surprised when I see this pic*

...thanks to....


*Estee Lauder Night Recovery Whitening Serum*

That I have been using religously for about a week now. Okla, sekali ngan sample about 10 days. It work wonders with my Creme De la Mer and produce results that I never thought possible...no more hydration problem, better complexion and fairer skin.

Definitely a compliment to my existing skin care regime.

The serum acts as a protective layer against pollution and external radicals and help the cells regenerate at night. On top of that, it also acts as an anti-ageing agent and promotes the generation of new cells.

Finally, something worth buying.

*grin*

Hopefully I am rajin enough to keep this up. At the end of the day if I don't continuosly use it then the results won't stick...kan?

1 comment:

shasha said...

yerr...jgn malas2 okey!!