Friday, October 9, 2009

2012 - Another End of Days

Have you seen this trailer before???


*2012 - courtesy of YouTube*

Ain't it cool? From the master of disaster movie Roland Emmerich (Independence Day, The Day After Tomorrow), comes another "the end of day movie" based on apocalyptic Mayan prophecies that predicts the wipe-out of human race on a single catastrophic event.

It's been a while since a good action movie is out in the cinemas (yeah, the last being Transformers) and the trailer is enticing me.....I definitely have high hopes on this movie.

The movie revolves around Jackson curtis, a father and divorcee, who uses his knowledge of knowledge of the ancient prophecies to ensure that the human race is not completely wiped out when he opens a portal into a parallel universe and reached to his double to prevent the unfortunate event to happen in this world. It tells the story of not only a man trying to save mankind but also a father who wants to save his family from the end of all time.

The graphic and effects is overwhelming, the idea of the world crumbling to pieces is definitely mindblogging. Imagine waking up one fine day and suddenly feel the tremors and earth trembling, cracking underneath your feet and a sudden flood heading to your direction....

*Sounds like the recent earthquake and typhoon now happening in our neighbouring country....sigh....is it a simple Mother Nature's cry for help, or is it a sign that bigger things are yet to come?*

You can get to know more of the story in its official website at www.2012.com.my and guess what, Sony Pictures is having a contest (with loads of prizes up for grabs, and it involves trips overseas) where they are having a time capsule to survive the disaster, and you get to load to the capsule the thing that you will save to survive for our future generation! Cool ain't it?

To participate its simple....just go to the website and load the pic of the thing you want to save in the capsule (and you can load more than one of course, it is a virtual capsule) and to participate, just leave a slogan of not more than 25 words on why you want to keep the particular item in your time capsule.

Simple!

And to motivate you buggers to go and do it, here's a sneak peak of the prizes to be given away....



Grand Prize is worth more than Rm16k y'all...so what are you waiting for?

I myself have submitted something into my time capsule. *grin*. Don't faint coz I uploaded only one and here it is......

*My Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum - can't live without it!*

Okay okay, I know, agak vain disitu but then why? Coz I can'y live without it, and if we're not going to die when all disaster is over I surely want to maintain my oh-so-vibrant and beautiful look, and this is the best thing I have come across so far.

Serious tak tipu. Sangat worth every penny I bought it for. And nanti I nak load gambar PreciousMe's facial wash pulak. That's another thing I can not live without.

For now.

So tunggu apa lagi??? Go to the website now and get it going!

4 comments:

Penari.Gendut said...

YAH!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THAT MOVIE FOR MONTHS!!!! Too bad I won't be watching it here :(

Zuraida said...

alia,

why not?

Eyriqazz said...

Nice entry.i want to enter this contest too but still have no time/idea what i should write there.

http://eyriqazz.blogspot.com

Zuraida said...

Hi eyriqazz!!!

Glad u like them. :)