Monday, October 19, 2009

The day started with....

....my cat meow-ing non stop from sometime around 6am, seeking attention and pleaing to get out of his glass room. Oh yeah, I finally got a cat from Shasha, the one that she said "tak berapa kiut" coz I tak sampai hati biarkan dia rasa second-graded....hahahaha....

*and actually I kinda like that cat when we went to pick her up at Cheras the other week*

Sigh.

And shasha....you think Izzy (oh yeah, I named her Izzy) tu baik kan? You should hear her cooing all night.....I think she only stop when she realised that all the lights were off for quite some time and its time to go to bed.

Sigh.

Thanks to her I was up early, manage to pack my salad for lunch and get to office on time. Knowing me I am always at least 5 minutes late, so this is a good thing. Hopefully she'll be my alarm clock for the long run and wake me up early on a daily basis.

The thing is, her existence made me forget (totally) that's its ID picture day. So.Not. Good. Dengan rambung nipis tak blow, face without make-up (minimal, co I only slabbed powder on in coz I expected the worse mondays of all mondays) and baju ala-ala....sigh.....abisla for the next couple of years I will be stuck with a very bad ID tag. Benci.

GTG. Lady boss coming.

4 comments:

shasha said...

hehehehe..at least dia baik lagi dari kucing2ku yg melompat macam kena rasuk hantu tu....

Zuraida said...

oh my.....si "no-name" tu kiut okay....walaupun demonic!hahahah!

yatie said...

salam perkenalan...

samalah ngan kucing I ..asal pukul 6 pagi dah duk bising suruh bukak pintu nak keluar... kalau org tak layn dia.. dia buatlah aksi-aksi menggoda...senaman rimaulah...lambai tangan la...kalau kasik keluar dok diam diam takper... ni dok lompat sana sini kejar mainan dia...

tapi ada kucing nih best gak boleh buat kawan

Zuraida said...

Dear Yati,

oh well, izzy baru je sehari ngan i, so maybe in a week or two nanti bila dah adjusted nanti mula la dia berani buat aksi-aksi stunt dia kot.

u pun ada kucing?kawan-kawan i dah lama suruh i bela kucing, ni baru nak try....hahahahaah.