Friday, October 9, 2009

Estee Lauder Walk the World Pink Walkaton - Pink Cheer

Oh my, its already Friday? How time flies. It has been a hectic week (yeah, pretty evident by the lack of postings recently), I was so busy I am screaming for more hours in a day. Sigh. Maybe its a good thing, hmmmm, maybe its not....but rather than being at home alone I might as well be at work and do something aite?

I still have more pics from the walkaton last week that I am (dying) to share. Hahahahah. I love them all, it looks so nice.

*yeah, with everyone in pink.....selalunya its basic colors je...hitam, brown, white.....but now its pink!*

Smile.

Now that i get to get a breather (because it's Friday) so maybe I can share this short clip of the cheerleader's act last weekend.....

video


Comel kan?

You guys have a great day ahead....I want to kill my workload before the high tea starts at 4pm (oh yes, makan-makan lagi kat ofis).

2 comments:

shasha said...

happy weekends babe! marilah kita sama2 memenuhi jemputan open house yg tak abis2 nih...asik makan je aku...

Zuraida said...

Happy weekend to you too babe!