Monday, October 26, 2009

Izzy feeling more at home now....

The day has been pretty hectic, can't even check my mails till later after lunch and work is still piling like nobody's business. Mengenangkan that I'll be away tomorrow in course so I have no choice but to clear them all immediately, otherwise aku mati katak la next wednesday with closing and all.

*Suddenly kerja banyak pulak! same time last year I'll be sitting on my ass doing nothing....complain takde kerja pulak. damn*

I was fed beyond my means last weekend with annual dinner and open houses about town, and me being out means izzy being couped up all day in her playpen (yeap, I've decided to call her cage a playpen - make it sound more "friendly")but then she seems pretty settled in, sebab as soon as I let her loose, she settled most of the time....


*at my feet*

I have no idea whats so cozy about resting there but she seemed to unable to let it go. She just laze there...most of the time...

*smile*

2 comments:

shasha said...

hheehhehe..kaki kau comfy kot...yg nyata dia ni manja terlebih ek...

dot said...

chomel nye izzy..hehe..