Friday, October 9, 2009

Less than an hour to the Raya & Deepavali Hi-Tea....

Sebab hari ni ada hi-tea kat office at 4pm so I skipped lunch and had drinks with my collegues at Killiney's @ Mid Valley....sambil-sambil bersessi kak nam tentang iss-isu semasa. Hahahahaha. It's a laidback Friday and guess what I found hot off the booths in Mid Valley today?

*Mini hat - with ribbon*

OMG, sangat cute. The size is just right when you put it on it looks all flirty and funny, in which tetiba je aku got excited kat Mid Valley tu.

Heheheheh. Dah la berpakaian ala-saloma hari ni, then tried on the mini hat! Damn, i must ahve looked funny.

But....

I got it anyways, for night out about town one of these days. It's almost the end of the year and if I know my friends well, the party will start by November so yeah, better stock up on accessories and new clothes from now!

*great , more reason to shop just when I am not suppose to*

I brought my camera along today so nanti boleh la bercamho during the hi-tea.*grin*. As if official work time ends at 4pm kan?Hahahahah.

*oh yes, i am in a jolly good mood*

2 comments:

Nina, your yogilates partner today said...

ofis i pun ada tea party at 4.30p.m. today...staff bday bash & Hari Raya party. I skipped lunch juga hehehehe..

Zuraida said...

Oh my, kena beringat okay, nanti pancit time beryoga abis la kita....