Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Bonnie Cashing from NY up for grabs....


*the pink bonnie cashing is up for sale - interested? email me*

Dear all,

I have been tied up with work lately that I haven't had much time to update all of you....sob sob...but a friend of mine emailed me this bag this morning and its up for sale.

The thing is, her hubby bought her 3 of that bag when she only asked for one (best kan????bila la aku nak dapat hubby pemurah macam tu) when he was on a business trip to NY and so she decided to let the extra 2 go - one being sold recently to a close friend - another now available for sale.

Its new, 100% authentic and if anyone interested, can be flown over from Dubai (yeah, she's residing there now) on the 28th of the month. The price is definitely cheaper than KL price (since it's bought in NY) so email me if you're interested and I'll hook you up.

FYI I reap no profit out of this and simply here to help a friend sell it off.

*smile*

P/s : of course kalau dapat jual dia kena la belanja aku makan kan...hehheh.....*wink wink*...kalau orang yang beli tu pun nak belanja aku makan pun boleh jugak...*double wink wink*.

*smile*

Luv & hugs!

1 comment:

shasha said...

babe...kamu tak berkenan ke?