Monday, October 19, 2009

Yoga By the Beach!

Imagine the serenity of doing yoga by the beach....the sand underneath your feet, the sound of waves, the cooling morning breeze while the sun starts warming the day.....oh such bliss.....

And imagine doing it everyday while you go on a beach holiday, damn it would have been fun....at least I thought the idea was fun because I love the beach....

Imagine how ecstatic I was when I get to know about this.....


*BeYoga Goes to Bali*

Oh my. I want this I want this I want this.....

But....

The timing sucks because I will be stuck with year end audit at that time and my boss had already warned me in advance that "thou shall not take leave till June till all the accounts are signed, annual reports are issued and BOD meeting is wrapped". Huge bummer there.....it indicates that I should never dream of booking leave for more than a day. Huge sigh.

If only I could wisk off any time I want (and have enough money to do so), being in Bali to join BeYoga on a 5 day yoga-venture will be something to look forward to.....but then I am just another average-corporate-world-slave, sigh.....maybe one day I will have the luxury to do as I please, but for the time beaing....

Paham-paham je lah.

To the rest of you who are interested, do checkout BeYoga's Facebook page or you can call BeYoga before all the seats are taken up!

8 comments:

calla_lily said...

Interesting! Thanks for the info.

Zuraida said...

yeah. its quite rare to have things like this locally. sigh. who knows, nanti ada satu diorang buat kat penang ke, langkawi ke kan?

but its at bali!!!!

sigh....

AkUfiZA™ said...

wow .. by the beach???

that so sexy beb, heheee

f.i.e.z.a said...

bali?huhu jaohnyaa...kalo dekat2 maybe blh consider nak pegi..

Zuraida said...

AkuFiza,
oh yes. Tadi aku google gambar jumpa ada minah saleh ni boleh beryoga kat pantai pakai bikini...boleh?

fieza,
tak jauh la fiza, red program kan ada

Ninie Ahmad said...

Thanks for the mention, maybe you can join us next time around!

We have an interesting year lined up for 2010. Yoga & Sex And The City in New York City pun ada, cepat simpan duit dari sekarang!

Zuraida said...

oh my,

so boleh beryoga ala carrie bradshaw???

hahahaha....

must put into my "must-do-and-look-forward-to" list for next year....kena la gigih menabung!

missycha said...

hoohhhhh
sgt sgt sgt menarik hati....
mmg kena menabung dr sekrg ni...
sighhhh