Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Bila sakit gigi semua mood hilang macam tu aje....

Dah lebih 4 hari...in which last Friday it was just a small thud (though rasa macam nak demam) then by Saturday, dah berdenyut denyut tahap dewa...sigh...so I have been on a permanent lockdown since Friday night - can't go out because of the pain, can't even eat like a normal human being because of the ulcer kat my lelangit (oh don't even let me start about that one) and the pain at both my lower wisdom tooth....aku rasa nak bunuh diri je....

Not that I am actually committing suicide....duh....

So semalam dah tak tahan sangat with the pain and I got a day off with loads of painkillers...yeehaaa...so that totals up 3 straight days of me getting more than 12 hours of sleep. Yeah. When I am in pain I snooze big time. Lepas tu just spend hours and hours in front of the tube watching "the Unit" and "one Tree Hill". Sigh. Macam loser je.

Sigh.

Nasib baik Izzy temankan. Dia pun tengok tv sama.

Good kitty.

On another note, Mrs Dot swing by my crib with her hubby and ayong to check out on Izzy. Apa, ko takut kucing aku depress ke? Haahahaha. Izzy was a bit shy at first, dok la menyorok belakang curtain, tapi Mrs Dot kan terror ngan kucing, within the hour Izzy dah berbaik-baik dan bersedia untuk berpaling tadah terhadap aku. Sigh. Lepas Mrs Dot balik Izzy throw tanthrum kejap, mula tarik-tarik wayar semua, abis antenna aku terjatuh....so.....

....I locked her up the rest of the night. The kitty kat got grounded!

Itula, lupa diri. Tak behave. Kena lockdown.

Yeah, mak agak kejam mendisiplinkan kucing di situ.

Lepas kena grounded for a night terus dia behave balik.

Bagus.

Sigh.

Bila la nak the end of the day ni? I wanna go home, and sleep.

1 comment:

shasha said...

hmm...sib baik ada izzy.....tak la bosan sgt...