Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm A Sherlock Home In the Making....

...and I bet I can solve the mysteries and bring down the baddies...just like Sherlock Holmes and his sidekick Dr Watson do!

And yes siree, I am going to prove myself!

*grin*


Nuffnang is giving out tix to the premier screening of Sherlock Holmes 2 days before its official release in Malaysia and to get my hands on the tix, I would need to trace this mystery image in two nuffnang blogger blogs.

Of course they gave us a clue...otherwise macam mana nak cari tak?

Using my wit, my charm (wink wink) and the prowess on the internet, I traced the mystery picture to this two blog....here's a screenshot!

*www.cheeserland.com*

To spot the pic in cheesie's blog is a bit tough, coz it took quite a while to load all her Disneyland HK piccas. Nevertheless, you can spot it with a keen eye! Hahahhahaah!

Next.....

*www.kyspeaks.com*

So now that I solved the mystery, can I get the tixs?

*grin*

No comments: