Friday, November 27, 2009

Mssive headache!!!

My flu and coughing has toned down a bit but I have been having this massive headache all day, its practically killing me. I wish all this will get away asap. I want to clean my house. I want to get my eating pattern in order again - it has been all messed up this passed week and I think its making me gain a pound or two. I am still too weak to even get up and exercise, the only thing that has been making me happy apart from work lately.

Sigh.

Its killing me to feel like I'm such a couch potato.

Sigh.

And that I miss the whole Raya Haji today.

Big sigh.

I do manage to finish all the part one box disc for Ghost Whisperer 5, Crminal Minds 5 and Heroes 4. All yeay and bravo to unlimited supply of drama tv series. *grin*. And when I am all done I am moving to Paranormal Activity and Zombieland.

Huge grin.

Lets just hope this headche will go off soon.

1 comment:

shasha said...

hmm...dah pegi klinik??