Wednesday, November 18, 2009

On external trainings.....

Lately I have been out of the office quite a bit for trainings. Nasib baik la kan bos rajin hantar training luar, otherwise I'll be couped up at my desk for good. Sigh. Not that I am excited to learn anything....hahahah....obviously pergi training selalunya nak frulfill CPE hours (yeah yeah yeah, and learn too).....tapi okay jugak la since they were all done in hotels and food were provided...

*Free food alert. Me = cheapskate*

*grin*

That was me last Tax Conference held at Berjaya Times Square Hotel and Convention Centre. Oh my, aku pergi sorang and attendees in total were about 2,000 peeps....I feel macam cikurat je sitting next to all those people.

*oh, that day ada finance team dari Air Asia datang. They all wear the red Air Asia costume size zero. Boleh? Finance team pun kena ada body stewardess?And the whole hall were checking them out.....like seriously, they did.Mana taknya, imagine all the guy accountants who are so used to the typical female accountant stereotype (yeah, we usually don't even care to put on make-up, so go figure), tetiba ada finance team ala stewardess hot in mini skirt....mana tak berdegup pantas jantung kan?*

Anyways, I rasa macam cikurat when I tend to bump into CEO's/audit partners/CFO's/Senior Managers of various public listed companies....when they ask me what I do I just....

Erk....*grin*...I'm not as big as you....

*grin*

Too bad I didn't bring my calling card. otherwise boleh "networking".

*As if*

When I attended the training on hedgeing at Park Royal early this month I found something really really interesting.....

*juice dispenser*

Oh my, sebab seriously...selalunya jumpa coffee/hot beverage dispenser cap Nestle tu kan, first time nampak juice dispenser macam teruja pulak.

So I sneak around to get a picca. Hahahaha. Yelah, takkan orang sibuk training aku sibuk tangkap gambar sorang-sorang kan? Gilo apo?

And of course, the juice is free. Hahahhaah. Takkan la Park Royal nak charge 50 sen per cup??

*grin*

Interesting alternative to coffee don't you think?

*grin*

4 comments:

shasha said...

kagum kagum...makan free memang best..aku dah lama tak gi training ni..bosan la dok internal training je...

Zuraida said...

itu la...lain kali aku ajak pastu ko kenen-kenen la kat bos ko...boleh???

hotcocoa said...

k zue, my Group CFO pun pegi training ni. hehehe.

Zuraida said...

My CFO hantar I, hahahahahh!!!!!