Thursday, November 26, 2009

Pimped and Loving It!

I'm grinning from ear to ear coz I finally got my free 3 months Digi Broadband courtesy of being number 50 on Digi's Pimp My Broadband contest! Yeay! I first and foremost have to thank everyone who had voted (especially Cik Abang Kereta Transformer for the voting tips, wink wink, my sis who tirelessly clicked the voting button every day and my brother who went along with it anyway - I knew you don't really vote for me but what the heck!). Dropped by Digi to get my free modem activated and voila.....my new internet experience is obviously way better than my past internet experience....

Heheheheheh....

In which I have no complaints...as at now.

Digi definitely have better reception here (at my 9th floor apartment) as compared to Maxis. Boohooo....

So I guess I'm hanging on to my office lappy for a while to make full use of my 3 months free subscription...teheheheh....or just until admin people scream at me to give it back to them.

*grin*

Izzy is definitely hating the diverted attention. All this while I would just be hanging out with her at home and since I've been on line, she had been studiously standing next to my lappy...sorta wondering what I have been doing (which is partially ignoring her...obviously she hates being ignored).

Sigh.

That's that. I've been really really sick this week. Was down with flu since last Monday and boy it was hell. Still having flu and taking meds though, so I'm kissing Raya Haji goodbye while I get doped up with meds to get better.

I am crossing my fingers and hoping that this will all go away by the end of the week. December is coming and its such a shame to even lose a minute of it.

*grin*

But dont let me stop any of you from having a good time. Do remember me when you eat that lemang and rendang (wehich I'll miss...sob sob...wey, sape kat KL nak bagi aku lemang free ni???) and with that , have a good ol' jolly Hari Raya Aidil Adha.

Nite nite.

3 comments:

missycha said...

cheee kakkkkkk!!
raya di kl???
and congrats menang broady-band!!! ngehhhhhhh luaskan lagiiii peng-surf-an anda...
(apakah bahasa rojak aku ni?)

btw..saturday yoga mcm biasa nakk?
:)

Leen said...

Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha :)

shasha said...

my dear...aku tolong makankan lemang utk kau ek...hehehe..
anyway..get well soon...aku nak ajak main bowling nih...