Thursday, November 12, 2009

A post - finally - long due

Its been a while since I blogged, oh yeah.....maybe more than a week now....not because there was nothing to say but then there was so many things taking up my time recently that I simply don't get to express myself as often as I wanted to.

Sigh.

But then life has been good.Its not difficult anymore, just plain normal again. Though I have my lonely moments I believe that normal. Sigh.

A few days back my ex texted me. Oh yeah. Men. I don't know what he actually wants....one sms led to another and last sekali he asked...

"So are you dating anyone?"

Hmmm.....i replied "Nope".

The sms's stopped there...till yesterday he sms back and said he missed me.

What the hell was that la kan? What does he expect to get out of it.

I took a deep breath, David Foster CD playing at the background with Deborah Cox and Cody Ker (hmmm, agaknye? can't seem to remember the guy's name now) singing "The Prayer"....




The song made me think....that maybe all the things that had happened did happen for a reason, and I should keep my mind on me....
We ask that life be kind, and watch us from above
We hope each soul will find another soul to love
Let this be our prayer, just like every child

Who needs to find a place, guide us with your grace
Give us faith so we'll be safe
Needs to find a place, guide us with your grace
Give us faith so we'll be safe
So I learn to ignore him. I am doing so much progress now with myself, he's not going to ruin it again.
Needs to find a place, guide us with your grace
Give us faith so we'll be safe.
P/s : Watched the premiere of 2012 last night and it was awesome!!!! Must watch in cinema, coz the effects are superb!

2 comments:

shasha said...

tgk dgn patner yg agak takde perasaan asik terkejut2 je...ehehehehe....kan kan??

f.i.e.z.a said...

welcome back kak zue!!!
i nak tgk 2012 tp kena tggu this sunday sbb i x kje.mesti best kaaannn..cant wait!
have a nice day to u.. :)