Saturday, December 26, 2009

Home sweet home....

The traffic at the Seremban Highway today is horrendous! Thank God that I am finally home, and (phewh!!!) manage to vacuum and did a bit of laundry. Now that my house is clean and all made up hati pun dah rasa a bit calm and serene, too bad I ran out of my favourite essentil oil, Lemograss, otherwise my home will be in a complete state of heaven and bliss....

Gonna be having supper at The Melting Pot @ Concorde with my supper buddies to celebrate xmas and new year, oh I am so loving it. But I haven't decided on what to wear yet....whether I should go all cincai or all dolled up! Hhahahahahh! I hope KL will be clear tonight, since everyone celebrated already. Benci la kalau kena stuck in a jam (lagi) just to go for supper!!!!

Sigh!

Before leaving for KL mommy had my measurements taken up and guess what, I lost 3 inches each at the chest , waist and hips. Hip hip, hooray! Azam tahun baru adalah untuk terus gigih mengekalkan cara hidup sihat....(oh yes, this is not just to get the inches off, this is also to make sure I get fit and healthy).....so, I can't quit now....

...there's also my bestie's wedding coming up in 2010.....

*grin*

Anywys, its 9,40 already. I better start getting ready, otherwise I'll be late.

We don't want to be late, don't we?

No comments: