Friday, December 4, 2009

On asthma attacks and partying....

It has been a quiet two days because...one, workload is piling (pretty normal) and secondly, mu cough went from bad to worse....I end up having a 2 hour non-stop cough and vomitting spree on wednesday night with lung spasms which makes me pretty hard to breath.

My doctor finally decided I need help (pronto) and put me on gas theraphy...

*my mini nebuliser*

Which makes me go Darth Vader for over an hour and sent me halfway to la-la land....practically medicated and shaken.


Come Thursday morning I was still feeling slightly unwell, and since my lungs were still a bit tight, a second dose was administered resulting to a very clear and open lungs....and a pretty happy me.

Today I am still feeling a bit shaken, but I am so much better so I decided to join my Party Gang's theme party tonight....yeeehaaaa!!! Lama dah couped up at home ni, naik bosan okay. So better go before I go under the weather again!

*grin*

Tadi Mrs Yolkies and Ika teman I cari baju for tonight, coz it's a theme party and I have nothing that scream's "Mafia". Almaklumlah...all this while my dress code is usually sweet and chic....sekarang kena cari yang ganas sikit.

*grin*

Anyways, I got the perfect outfit from Pink Evil Fashion Warehouse in MV and I am so excited about tonight.

*grin*

Now the only thing due are my shoes. Gotta go and find the perfect shoes.

2 comments:

Lea Shmea said...

get well soon kak sue! tak sangka kak zue pun ada asthma. u take care yeah.

shasha said...

huhuhu..lepas baik demam bole berparty!!!!