Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Torn between gym and resting.....

Its almost 5pm y'all....30 minutes to go and I can't wait to get my ass off this chair. I better do a "Mr Flash" act so that they won't catch me and make me stay late today. *grin*. This morning I actually thought that I might go to gym and sweat it out a bit (since I am feeling much better now) but then....

....terasa sangat sangat sangat la malas.

Sigh.

Bahaya tu.

But then I can use the "I'm still coughing my head off" excuse for not exercising, and my doctor did say that its not a very good idea to get myself all tired when my immune system is on the low.

Kalau balik umah tengok Desperate Housewives Season 6 pun best kan?

1 comment:

Arief Arf said...

yeah..
nak pegi gym ni tu memang ada niat,
tapi malas die tahap melampau2 kan?
hahahah

X)