Monday, January 25, 2010

Ever wonder????

Ever wonder when the hole inside your heart will ever be filled???

*wondering at las brujas - fabian perez*

I wonder every day.I never seem to find the answer to that. Perhaps at one time I thought this is what I wished for...but then there are times when I miss the company, the nagging, the bickering, the fights....

Maybe I am feeling this way because I am never single for more than a month before.

Yes. Never in the past decade. I always had someoneto rely on. A shoulder to cry on.Now its just me.

Perhaps all this while it was wrong to jump to early into a relationship.Its just freaking wrong because you get to close to fast you might not know what you're getting into.Now I'm heading my time, reorganising my thoughts and choosing the next guy.

Yes...choosing.

I am heeding advise from friends who had been there. Time will heal the pain. In time you will meet the right person. Not to rush and take your time knowing the next person before deciding. Be more sceptical and selfish at the beginning before deciding the next Mr Right.

If you think about it, it makes sense.

Because its not about being choosy. Its about being careful with your heart. Its about loving yourself before you love others.Its about not making the same mistake twice.

Because when he lefty he took away a part of me that I could never get back. In time I will find a new me, and I will make sure no man can take it away again.

Never again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can’t stand the clich├ęs but damn it they are all true. Time does heal, our time will come etc. *sigh*

I’ve been there, the single girl with all married friends at the age of 30 in 2006, with countless times my heart has been broken in the search for The One. But lo behold, I’m a wife and a mom now, despite my strong skepticism and reservation of the happily ever after.

Ntah la, the story is never the same for all of us, but I always believe that your life story will be the best that you chose for yourself. Some day, the pieces fall in place and you’ll have that “Ah ha!” moment.

Sending many happy positive thoughts your way.

-JH-

Zuraida said...

JH,

thanks!!!!

hugs!!