Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I know, iknow...finally kan?

It has been a week or so since my last post, but with work and all I can just say that...


Sigh.

Year end is definitely pushing me out of my comfort zone, but then hell it should now that I am offically celebrating my 6 month anniversary on my current job! Yeay to me!The last 6 month has been a breath of fresh air.....I feel that working life is more balanced and settled now and I am just slipping into the "I am happy at work" mode.

For now.

Work is piling (as usual) and with revision of job scope recently the pile should somewhat lessen (hopefully). And with that, I wish to focus on other aspects of my life like...

hmmm....

Not ready to talk about it yet. So better zip it now.

But rest assure that the future is hopeful.

And hopefully when all the work is done I can finally settle and rest..

*Smile*

1 comment:

shasha said...

hope for the best!!