Tuesday, February 9, 2010

All work and no play makes you a dull girl.....

Agreed! *grin* Especially bila dah kebuntuan hilang arah and whatnot haruslah we take a step back, take a deep breath and relax, baru boleh sambung berfikir balik...otherwise mati buntu la kan???? That why this is the time of the year when I make fast food joints and sugary outlets (like Beard papa, Krispy Kreme) uber rich......asyik makan je......apa aku melalut ni.....so despite being busy, I do take a break and have fun.....

Karoke with Ms Yolkies.

Kata ada haircut baru kan, color baru....so takkan nak dok umah je kan?


So one fine day Ms Yolkies ajak karoke and since I dah lama tak meluahkan perasaan (ngehngenegh) so haruslah I pun ikut sekali bersuka ria. I was having loads of fun sampai....

Atas speaker pun boleh camho! Hahahahh! But then suara ala serak serak fail that day, obviously sangat memalukan. But then Ms Yolkies have a great voice, I enjoyed picking songs after songs and making her sing.

Oh yes.I don't hog the mic.


Attended Wen Chu and Komala's Farewell Party @ Vintry, Damansara Heights.

Not that I frequented Vintry, its a wine joint, but then I was there as penyeri and to create havoc as Komala and Wen Chu bid their goodbye's to my old employer (oh suke...lagi ramai orang resign dari sana lagi suka....apakah???). The highlight of the night was...

*Joanna's homemade Chocolate Cake with supersize whip cream!!!!!!Yummey*

I had two *shhhhh....senyap senyap sudah* and it was so heavenly, I eyed at it longingly the whole night. Sangat la superb.

Everyone was there.....even those who had left for quite sometime coz we all seem to have fun throwing parties for people to move on.





After Vintry, dragged Wei Liew, Komalaand Wenchu to WIP @ Bangsar. Chill sampai pagi.



Till the lights turned on again.....that's how late that night were.

Or should I say early morning???

Ayu's Wedding @ Wangsa Maju

Ayu, a dear old friend of mine from back in my PwC days, got hitched the Federal Day weekend and so on the way home from KL I dropped by at her wedding to have a taste of (free) wedding food.

haahahahah!

Okay okay, not that I am too eager about the food. Its just that I thought it'll be fun to meet up with old buddies, don't you think????

I memang tak fasih sangat with Wangsa Maju area and agak stress la cari the hall because it goes all inside in between apartments area, but thank God we made it anyway, when I was just about to give up all hope.....

*sesat pun gembira....see???*

Of course, agenda utama is to meet the bride, and we were quite early that day so sempat la tangkap gambar dengan pengantin....

And the food.....

Sangat sedap. I suka the ayam rempah.

Sigh.

In between all the wedding chaos ada la minah ni siap bawak lappy pergi kenduri....

*cheq berblogging ko?*


By the time the bride and groom berarak masuk dewan I start meeting a lot of my ex-PwC people, so I hang out a bit till about 3pm before heading to my mom's. Yelah, bila lagi nak catch up kan?

To ayu and new hubby,

Happy Newlyweds!!!!!Semoga berbahagia ke anak cucu!!!!!

And of course, thanks for inviting me. Dah lama kita tak jumpa hang out sama-sama okay, tetiba you kahwin!!!!

Sigh!

On top of that I also took a couple of time offs and hid at Spa Artiyana.....

*grin*

Oh dah nak 5pm. The company is having CNY high tea. Makan. Good.

No comments: