Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The weekend we celebrated another birthday....


Was at Frames @ TTDI last Friday to (again) celebrate Raf's bday with the rest of my besties. How time flies.....it felt as if it was just yesterday we celebrated her bday at HRC but then again that was last year (or was it the year before?).....

Happy Birthday babe.

I had grilled salmon and a piece of cake they got from Just Heavenly...oh so sedap!!!!! The piccas is with Era though, I didn't take much pic off my camera that night.

Malas.

*grin*

Chinese New Year passed like a stupor. The heat was super unbearable, I have the aircond on most of the time and I rarely have my fan on......most days. Sigh. I wonder how the rest of the world deal with it.

Sigh.

And I learnt how to download stuff off the internet, thanks to my lil bro. *grin*. Now I can give the Pakcik Lanun DVD a rest. Hahahahahah. And just get hooked with the shows I want from the internet.

Oh such joy.

Too bad its a working day tomorrow. Too bad.

2 comments:

f.i.e.z.a said...

kat kl panas kan
kat kch ni hujan almost everyday
;)

esok xleh bgn lmbat dah huhu

Lea Shmea said...

i agree! its so bloody hot these days!