Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bangun bangun pagi dah stress...

...sebab pagi pagi dah rosakkan baju. I accidently set the iron to hot then voila, got a huge hole dekat my sleeves.

But the I improvised....



Not exactly that great with short sleeves as compared to quater sleeves like its intended to but then rather than tossing the whole dress away when its not even used (once!) then better improvise it so at least its not all gone to waste.

Sigh.

Note to the rest of the world : Don't be fooled by my slimming mirror. I feel huge and humngous these days, so imagine how cheated I felt inside everytime I look at my reflection, its such a bad feeling...

Sigh.

Still...

I love the dress. It reminds me of Lily Bass (from Gossip Girl). Maybe I can find a way to salvage it.

Hopefully.

No comments: