Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The day I went to the F1 Pit Pulse Party

Last weekend agak semangat la nak pi party sebab Mrs Dot ajak kan, and since I have absolutely nothing (nada) to do, so I took quite some time getting ready.

So semangat sampai sanggup pergi peek-A-Boo to get my tresses tended to and they transformed me from this.....

*your's truly, as advertised last Saturday*

To the hotness.....

*oh yes, with hair and make-up...finally, tak de la orang macam mati anak kan??*

Though its a party macam agak segan la to just walk in just my mini skirt, so I went and extra mile and got these....

*purple colored leggings....sangat suke!*

*Note to self : buang karen betul la budak-budak ni. Suka sangat tanya benda last minute. Hampeh je buat spoil mood aku, kan dah kena marah???

Back to the party....

So it was held at Jalan Binjai and gosh the set-up was a bit extravagant....

They actually turned a parking lot to a building....okayla, frankly speaking masuk dalam macam club okay. I am impressed. How much do you think it cost? For the sake of partnership with Mercedes?

*Macam glass house kan? kat oversea kan? Who the hell knows its behind Nikko Hotel kat Jalan Binjai tu*

I wanted to snap more pics in the (overglorified) tent tapi gelap sangat la, and I am not carrying an SLR. Ye lah, cam biasa je kan....


At first Mrs Dot says there will be dinner. So agak teruha la, ingat makan free. We ended up with only finger foods....tengok la saiz dia....

*bite size....cukup ke?*

Akan tetapi....

The whole night we got free flow fruit juice. Cool. Amalam yang sangat sihat.

*at least they're not cola*

Nasib baik la waiter waiter kat situ macam tahu je table aku tu kelaparan semuanya...berubi tubi diorang datang with trays and trays of food....

*oh satay. sedap*

We chilled outside the tent for quite a bit while Syafinaz sang her OTT tunes, it was pitch black coz it was Earth Hour......

They came up with a pit next to the tent for drag shows I suppose. There will be events everyday this week till 4th of April, with Schumacher making an appearance to meet the fans yesterday and at the party tonight.

Oh yes, dia ada party lagi malam ni. But I'm not going. Cukup la satu. Did I say that it feels a bit dead anyway?? Backdrop dahcantik, the food is quite okay, the drinks is acceptable but the crowd....

Hmmm...

Can't say.

But.I did have a good time with the very few I met last weekend. They're such a sport. Its fun. Its just that maybe I have expected a larger (more diversed) crowd. and something more happening than my annual dinner last year.

*Oh don't get me started about that*


*chilling at the patio*


The music pick up speed sometime after 10.30pm so everyone went back in....


They have a DJ, a drummer and...



an electric violinist.
Cool.

So we got our party feet moving.


And it kept moving till midnight.

Biasalah, when the clock strikes 12 semua jadi cinderella.

*grin*

Anyways, I had a great time. Coz soon after I took my party feet somewhere else.

*grin*

No comments: