Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Grrrrr...

...not because its chilly, though its freaking cold here in the office today...

...definitely because I am stressed out, because of the pile of work I have to clear by the nend of the day....

...but to top it off, not only that every single bits and pieces gets to my nerve but then I found out today that someone actually used my ID and open up a celcom number in which...

....sejak bila aku pakai celcom???

At first I tried to maintain my calm and reason it out nicely (to myself and the celcom operator) that things will be okay, and since its under my name I can tempirarily bar the line till I get to go to Celcom and sort it out.

BUT...

*oh yeah there's a huge but*

....I was told by the operator that in such case as mine, i have to bring a police report to the celcom centre and then only the line will be cut off. That's freaking stupid okay. Since the line is under my name and my ID why can't i bar it again?

Oh yes, she said because I have a different mothers name.

Well obviously the name they gave you is a lie kan?

Sigh.

Now I have to go and make a police report and take a few hours off work tomorrow to go to celcom.

*so not loving it. This sucks!*

Trust me I am not a very happy person today.

:P

2 comments:

shasha said...

huih!!! sapa wey..sapa???

Afifie Chan said...

adoih..parah ni kak zue..pergi buat report pastu boleh saman orang yang guna tu kan??haha..mintala sejuta ke..fuyoh..then belanja pp tengok wayang hari-hari..heaven betul hidup..haha..