Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Me...ratuionalising on another piece of cake....

Work has been doing more harm than good lately, since I stress eat (a lot) and there's very limited time to gym. Even if I do have the gym time I am somewhat very very tired (mentally and physically) to go through some gym time, in which at the end builds up the "laziness" feeling in me...as time goes by.

So not good. Sekarang ni instead of me dragging my buddy Jo to the gym its the other way round. And I am not being a sport.

Sigh.

So last weekend (during the weekend break), Jo did make me stay on the strider for 45 minutes...in which is good, because if she does not insist then I will still be slacking. I am trying uber hard now to get back into pace...since the weighing scale at home is starting to be not-so-weight-friendly anymore.

Sigh. sape suruh indulge on the sweet stuff macam orang tak pernah makan benda manis kan.

Anyways,its my boss's bday today and I am on cake duty. Seriously I am never a planner/organiser kind of person and things like this make me cringe, tapi then somebody has to do it....and I do love the choc and cheese cake at Just Heavenly @ Bangsar so what the heck. So yesterday dropped by BSC to pay for the cakes, and oh my god, how the place have changed....



Oh I love the new layout and deco in BSC - it gives a very European feel, macam out of the country malls. Maybe its just the new organic section. Maybe its just me.

Anyways, kejap lagi we're celebrating and I can't wait to dig my hands on the piece of heaven. Though guilty, I am seeking solace that I still haven't gain an inch since December (buat susah susah je paranoid kan) and last weekend, I did finally manage to fit in nicely in a dress that I got 4 years back.....

Dulu kalau pakai dress ni pun still nampak excess-excess, tapi okay kan fitting sekarang?

So that one small piece shouldn't make me feel so bad....

But that's no excuse to skip gym.

*grin*

5 comments:

zie said...

makan aje....sungguh kurus dah tu....

f.i.e.z.a said...

kak zue, i oredi started my gym days jugak.i tried to go at least 5times a week.nanti i nak look fit like u too!!
btw, u look gojes n sungguh kuruuussss! :)

Lea Shmea said...

waaahhh slim melim skrg kak zue!! cantik u pakai dress tu. sexayyy! hehe.

shasha said...

hoh!! sgt2 jeles laaaa

Zuraida said...

zie,
aku penat penat pergi ambik kat BSC takkan tak makan?

fieza,
really??? berusaha gigih okay. bila nak datang jumpa i kat KL ni???

lea,
kan kan. part of me thinks its ilussi optik. hahahaha.

shasha,
ala, jangan jelas. berat atas penimbang kita lebih kurang sama je.