Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Another day, another ramble....

Today I opted the busy way to the office - using the LDP- reason being that yesterday I got lost at Penchala, missed the turn at Mont Kiara and ended up somewhere almost entering Duke hhighway, so I en route back via NKVE to Damansara ending back where I started if I had taken the LDP and SPRINT to work. That's 5 highways and I was late. So I'm done looking for shortcuts to work. I am just going to go out early and use the same old road everyday. If I go out early enough I won't be late.

Great.

To perk me up from yesterday's incident I donned the new top I bought from PeepBoutique during last weekend's MOS event...



Love the embellishments. They are really preeetttty!!!!!!

*grin*

And my new bag, which I bought from Nakalicious...



Not the real thing but hey, the feel is really good, is so value for money. Good for adding variety to my almost dying bag collection. I so need to change my wardrobe.

Sigh.

I have a date with Jo at the gym today. Finally, I get to drag my gym buddy for a workout. It has been so long and I have been slacking. So its time to stop taking the nasi lemak and start working out the beach body for my next island trip in June.

*grin*

Care to place bets?

No comments: