Friday, April 23, 2010

Early morning (screen) shopping

Is there a way to cure shopaholics?Obviously technology aint helping a bit, because even if you avoid being in shopping mall and flea markets and keep your purse locked with a giant size solex lock, the world wide web can still be a huge temptation and internet banking facilitates money exchange in a zippy.

To tell you the truth I have been saving.The savings is suppose to be for something else more important. But I need to confess. Over the past 2 weeks I am breaking the bank and my bank balance is quickly depleting. I am ashamed to say that I let myself email a friend for a few bags that crumpled wripped my bank book apart. *sigh*. And on top of that I have been contemplating of changing my wardrobe with Komala, get a collection of island dresses, tees and shorts for the upcoming tioman trip in June and get a new set of work out gear for gym.

Woah.

Shame on me.

And yesterday it just got worse.

Yesterday thekookything just came in with new stuff online and gosh I was drooling over these shoes.....



In less than 24 hours I made an order, and now waiting confirmation to pay up once pay kicks in on Sunday....

Double shame on me.

Sigh.

But don't you think they look delicious?

I have soft spots for shiny black shoes.

*grin*

This must be stress-shopping.

*grin....oh excuses!*

No comments: