Tuesday, May 11, 2010

OD'ed on Kitties

Last weekend ikut Shasha pergi Klang to adopt a kitty. My initial hajat tu nak dapatkan kawan for Izzy, ye lah, she's at home most of the time while I'm working and macam kesian pulak dia main sorang-sorang kan (and to tell you the truth, takut la kot one day Izzy ni jadi anti-sosial ke apa) so when Shasha said that there's this auntie in Klang who's generously giving away her cats yang sangat kiut miut then I can't resist myself to cepat-cepat angkat tangan and "Nak satu!!!!".

Oh yes, in a zippy.

So Shasha picked me up bright and early on Saturday and we head to Klang (yang macam a lost frontier to me, jauh nak mati....) and guess what, memang kucing-kucing tu kiut miut okay....especially this one.....

*Kan kan kan???? Comel, gemuk, gebu....i like!!!!*

Auntie got 5 kittens to give away and she's also giving away some of her "matured" cats to those who wants to adopt them. Seriously, I pun teruja sampai sanggup make a couple of calls asking around if any of my friends wanted any. Dipendekkan cerits, we brought home 3 carrier filled with kitties.....



*oh minta belas ihsan*

Shasha took two and I took 4, one for myself, two for a collegue of mine and another one for my mom's friend. When I got home as usual Izzy dah start tunggu depan pintu, tengok la muka dia when she saw all the carriers....

*apa semua ni?*

I settled them down separately from Izzy, coz Izzy got a bit feisty once she sees so many cats in the house. Obviously she became a little bit territorial la kan. But then Izzy ni penakot tahap gaban, ada ke gaduh ngan kucing kecik pastu bila the small cat lashes back she (the big cat) run's away????

Oh yes, Izzy ran and hid behind the tv.

And spent the whole day just watching.

I settled them all in the main toilet where Izzy use to be and they all seem pretty relaxed. hahahahah!!!! Mesti la.....dulu dok umah atas tanah, sekarang dok kondo.

*grin*

Well, My collegues took two of the kittens over the weekend, and to tell you the truth I kinda missed them already, sebab they were so playful......so kat umah tinggal my mom's friends cat and my new kitten, Bobo.....

One good thing about Bobo is that he listens. Pandai ikut arahan okay. So far I say "masuk" dia masuk. I kata "jangan keluar" dia dok senyap-senyap. So sangat senang nak jaga.

Plus dia tak cari gaduh ngan Izzy.....

But for a new kitten dia cepat je get comfy on my bed. Dulu Izzy nak dok atas katil pun kena paksa and it took me 2 weeks. Si Bobo ni suka suka je lepak atas bantak sambil layan I tengok Leverage.

Oh and he' a male cat. Bagus la both of my cats a re TV freaks like me. We can now all sit quietly in front of the tv and be teletubbies.

*grin*

I think Izzy is a bit taken a back with all her new buddies. The first day we have all of them Izzy macam merajuk je ngan I, every time I get near her she would run away....

*pose merajuk*

Takpe la. My sister will be around later tonight. She tends to layan Izzy more than I do, so maybe lepas ni takde la dia merajuk sangat....

5 comments:

Alia said...

babe, they are soooooo adorable!! now i miss my old babies at home more and more...... uwaaaaa x sabar nyer nak balik mesia!! btw, u coming to brissy this dec?

Fahmi Rosli said...

omg.... i luv the color of it.....

Zuraida said...

alia,

I love ur booboo too! hahaahah!

Fahmi,

kan kan kan????

dot said...

oh..I'm shoooo proud of you..hahahah..nampak nye kau dah jadik hantu kucing macam aku..hahahaha..i can still remember awal2 kau amik izzy dulu..amatur jek gaya..haahahha..sekarang dah hebats siap baby sit kan kucing2 org..hehehe..way to go babe..nanti bila aku sihat aku dtg melawat bobo.

Zuraida said...

Eh cik dot...terima kasih terima kasih. actually masih amateur lagi...heheheh...