Monday, May 3, 2010

On having a perfectly lined eyes....

Misi hari ini adalah untuk medapatkan mata yang bersinar.....so I packed my make-up case before I left for office and made sure that I have my devillish Maybeline gel eyeliner and my Stilla eyepots to go a long with it....and as soon as I get a minute to breathe I scurried to the ladies to achieve something like this....


*oh sexy kan? the eyepot had a slightly goldish brownish color just like this....*

And guess what, I am so lucky my hands were freaking steady today I have (almost) achieved a perfect line....with only one line of smudge.

Hooray! itu satu perkembngan okay. Selalunya I have to spend at least 15 minutes lining my eyes with gel eyeliners, itu pun kena ada my make-up remover handy 24-7 sebab selalu smudge tahap dewa. But today tidak terjadi!!!! Aku sangat happy....

*pakai eyeliner pun boleh happy???....*

Oh yes....

...coz it makes my eyes look more define, quite a number actually complimented on it today.

Harus buat selalu ni.

*grin*

Ni belum pakai mascara lagi......

*grin*

No comments: