Tuesday, July 13, 2010

And I said I would say no but I didn't......

In continuation of my post from yesterday....I should have said no (seriously, I wanted to), but I suppose curiosity kills the cat and this cat is very very curious.


I suppose I was also hunting answers. Not so much of wondering why certain things had happened in a certain way but more to what happened afterwards, is this truly a genuine truce, or is it just another facade,yet another real life drama.

But....

I am glad I didn't say no. Somehow when I recapped and think about it, it gave me a sense of closure.

And thats a good thing.

Because now I can put it behind me.

2 comments:

f.i.e.z.a said...

Owh a date eh? Good for u sis.nanti update ok. :)

Zuraida said...

This is not the "good" one. This is the "there's-an-unfinished-business" one. From way way back.

Sigh.