Thursday, July 15, 2010

On Twilight : Eclipse

It has been a week since Eclipsed was screen locally and I think I have waited long enough before spoiling everyone's bliss over the movie. *grin*. Not that I hated the movie. How could I hate it since I can label myself a hardcore twilighter myself but as compared to a lot of people out there, I am a tad disappointed over the movie.

I have to admit I was eager to watch the movie to a point I re-read the book 4 days before the movie was out. I remember every single line in the book and was all dreamy over it.....and was crushed that its not as dreamy (or as exciting) as I expected it too be.

*too bad...sape suruh recap the book????*

But I watched the movie twice! grrrr! Not that I planned to, but I was invited to by friends so since I promise so many people I might just as well make good of it (because the movie ain't not that bad, just a tad dissapointing) and it got better the second time round.

*grin*

Sebab despite it being slow for the first 30 minutes, the pace kinda picked up. I think I was dissapointed at first becuase they haven't nailed the I-can't-read-people's-mind act and get it right sebab in the third film, there are a lot of mind reading. But still, I enjoyed watching Jacob topless - his abs is as flattering as ever - it gives me butterflies. So yeah, that I enjoyed.

*grin*

I was expecting more eye-candy than the standard Jacob and Edward huha when I first heard of a rumor that they'll be having Channing Tatum on board to play the character Riley Biers, the villain Victoria's puppet.

Imagine Channing, white....blood thirst yet with a sweet canny smile. With cute fangs.

But......

Forget about it, they got someone else.

Sigh.

I prefer Channing.

*still can't get over him since Step Up and Dear John. What a crush*

Nevertheless I am working on a Twilight collection, so will definitely get the CD's once it hits the stores....so I can go back to back from Twilight, to New Moon and the Eclipse.

Sigh. Tak pernah hardcore macam ni since Harry Potter.

And I am almost finishing a second run of re-reading Breaking Dawn. Oh, gila excited nak tau how they will come up with the baby Reneesme.

Hopefully Breaking Dawn would be better.

2 comments:

ERMAYUM said...

ridley tu leh tahan gak apa rupanya eheheh yeah the book is very much better mestila kan :)

Zuraida said...

hahahah...
yes ermayum, the book is definitely better.

:)